- Inclusive Education
Inclusive education is when all students, no matter what the challenges are, are placed inclusive classrooms suitable to their age while receiving the same instruction, interventions, and supports that enable them to meet success in the core curriculum as their nondisabled peers. Society for Rights of All Women with Disabilities for the Disabled is an NGO working for child education and advocates the principle that students with disabilities are as fundamentally capable as their nondisabled peers. SFRAWD’s motto of inclusivity is greatly emphasized in its establishment of “Barrier-free Residential School”.
Integrated Program for Educational Assistance:
- Organizing awareness programs on schools & communities– Differently abled welfare schemes & policies of government
- Providing assistive devices and aids–Improving mobility and quality of life
- Scholarships & School supply kits – To meet all the expenditure incurred on books, stationaries, uniforms, and transport of a disabled student.
- Career guidance programs for girls–Awareness on educational opportunities
- Training on competitive exams–Public services, Banks, PSUs and Private sector
- Formation of Self Dignity Groups–Block, Taluk and District level groups